Freitag, 8. Mai 2020

On Doing Less to Produce More: A Novelist Embraces a Minimalist Lockdown

Cal Newport: https://www.calnewport.com/blog/2020/05/07/on-doing-less-to-produce-more-a-novelist-embraces-a-minimalist-lockdown/

>"But then an interesting thing happened," she told me. "Solutions to my manuscript problems started coming to me as I was falling asleep, waking up, or taking a shower. I would jot them down in a notebook, then try to implement them during the 1-3 hours in the morning. They worked out perfectly every time."<

-----

Der Gedanke: Wenn möglich, bloß eine überschaubare Zeit an einer Aufgabe arbeiten. In der "Freizeit" arbeitet dann das Gehirn ebenfalls an der Aufgabe und liefert relevante Ergebnisse (obwohl / ja geradezu weil in dieser Zeitspanne keine bewusste Beschäftigung mit der Aufgabe statt findet).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen