Montag, 29. Juni 2020

Long-form content:

Cal Newport:

"I am a big believer in long-form content. ... [T]he written word: The book, the really long article, or perhaps the long form interview with a thinker. That sort of long and careful exposition of idea. That medium I think is crucial, because it lends itself to a complicated, critical, nuanced understanding of the topic. And so my learning method focuses on books. It focuses on long-form interviews. It focuses on long articles. Because encountering information, when it's laid out very carefully structured over many, many pages rewires the way that you brain stores that information such that your brain sees that topic in a very enriched, nuanced and critical manner. ... I read things, I spend time on it, I reflect on information ..."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen