Dienstag, 17. März 2020

Time Blocking:

https://www.calnewport.com/blog/2020/03/16/text-file-time-blocking/

"In my experience, a serious commitment to time blocking can roughly double your results."

"I take time blocking seriously, dedicating ten to twenty minutes every evening to building my schedule for the next day. During this planning process I consult my task lists and calendars, as well as my weekly and quarterly planning notes. My goal is to make sure progress is being made on the right things at the right pace for the relevant deadlines."

"Sometimes people ask why I bother with such a detailed level of planning. My answer is simple: it generates a massive amount of productivity. A 40 hour time-blocked work week, I estimate, produces the same amount of output as a 60+ hour work week pursued without structure."

"the best knowledge workers view their time like the best investors view their capital, as a resource to wield for maximum returns."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen