Montag, 6. Juni 2022

Speaking hard truths:

farnam street podcast:

"But I think if you're going to enter into a very consequential business relationship with somebody whether they're a client or a partner, a lot of money on the line, jobs on the line, I think it's appropriate to test that and you know I think some ways to do that, I don't think it's appropriate to lie, but I think speaking a hard truth is one of my favorite ways to do that, speaking a hard truth right up front and just seeing what it does, like seeing what happens um and you know sometimes you can tell based on the reaction, well if I'm not able to speak truthfully to this person, it's hard to imagine that we'd be able to have a healthy four or five year relationship, and that's something that i've done pretty regularly actually."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen