Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2024

Fidelity & Sex:

Dr. Laurie:

"I fully agree with the fact that you know certainly in a marriage if you've committed to fidelity you are in a sexual contract you know and it's it's not fair to say well you know I I'm not going to be sexual with you but I'm going to expect fidelity from you that's a total not fair sort of thing. ... It's like well I don't want you but I I don't want you to have anybody else."

"that secure sexuality you know is really about um the commitment and the promise onto an erotic life it's not just it's not just saying I'll do it with you it's like I'm committed to having an erotic life with you that's really different"

"our partner may not be in the same place as us sexually but if we know our partner is committed to an erotic life with us we can be relaxed"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen