Mittwoch, 22. November 2023

Twitter & this Blog:

Probably there are about 10 Twitter accounts where there is a 50% or higher probability that I will find their next tweet enjoyable. And probably I have at maximum 1 to 3 followers who will find it with a >25% probability enjoyable to read my next tweet.

-----

I am not even sure if this blog has a single enthusiastic follower. Enthusiastic in that sense, that he will enjoy my next post with a probability of more than 25%.

-----

Books truly are a great source of value. If you own several hundred books and if you have some hours for reading regularly, you can walk through them and take the most interesting, i.e. subjectively most valuable pieces of information with you. Some books are better than other books. And you can invest yourself in  absorbing the most valuable (most interesting) content of your library. Fortunately books don't have feet and for that reason they won't walk away.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen