Samstag, 15. Juli 2023

Emotional Tension:

Robert Glover:

"I had the most amazing revelation after a run on the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, spring 2008. I’m not sure where the insight came from, but when it hit me, it almost blew my mind.

The >aha< of that moment made almost every question I’d ever had about women – as a single and married man – crystal clear.

Here it is:

>Women have to experience emotional tension to feel attraction and attachment to a man.<

That’s it.

In that moment, everything became clear. Everything I’d ever done wrong with women. Everything I’d ever done right with women (but didn’t know why). Everything women had ever done that made absolutely no sense to me at the time.

I was so immediately blown away, I ran back to my room and wrote eleven legal pages of notes on how to apply this information.

Here are the basics:

>For a woman to be attracted to a man, she has to feel emotional tension with him (which often gets translated into physical and sexual tension).<

Check out a few chick-flicks to see what I’m talking about.

For a woman to remain attached to a man, she has to regularly feel emotional tension with him."

"the truth is that, for women, drama is foreplay."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen